Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kristin Cavallari: Parenting and Family Come First!


  • Pretty Kristin Cavallari
  • Kristin Cavallari Baby
In fact, the former Hills star revealed recently she has passed up numerous acting opportunities so that she does not have to be away from her two loves.
That would be her fiance, Bears QB Jay Cutler, and their son Camden.
KC tells Coco Eco Magazine: “It’s easy to get wrapped up in your career and have that be your only focus, and I want my marriage to work and last."
"To me, family will always come first.”
That doesn't mean she's abandoned all other pursuits. She has a jewelry line and a shoe line, which she works on from her Windy City home.
“I can do most of it from Chicago and I have so much fun with it. I love it and it all works out,” the 26-year-old concluded of her design projects.
Kristin Cavallari is set to marry Jay Cutler this summer, too, at least from what we've heard. Happy to hear it and here's wishing them continued happiness.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment