Saturday, January 7, 2012

"TEEN MOM 2" STAR LEAH PREGNANT?




"TEEN MOM 2" STAR LEAH PREGNANT?


Is Teen Mom 2 star Leah really pregnant? And could she handle another baby in addition to her twins?

"TEEN MOM 2" STAR LEAH PREGNANT?
There's a rumor going around that Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer is pregnant again! This time, the baby is said to be her boyfriend Jeremy's.
Leah already has two babies - twins Ali and Aleeah - with her ex-husband Corey. They're only a little over a year old.
She didn't say anything straightforward, only tweeting, "If I never trusted you before, what makes you all think I can trust you with this. #SadButTrue." But Jeremy reportedly said, "Yeah, Leah is having my baby! At first I was kind of surprised, but I was happy." Oh, and one more thing - Jeremy proposed to her too! He's the one in the pic with her.
Hmm, do you think she's really pregnant? Would Leah and Jeremy make good parents?


No comments:

Post a Comment