Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lady Gaga covers Vanity Fair and Elle UK


Lady Gaga graces the January covers of Vanity Fair and British Elle. Enjoy the stunning photos and preview Gaga's interviews below:


Posted Image

On giving it her all while on stage: "When I’m onstage, I’m so giving and so open and myself. And when the spotlight goes off, I don’t know quite what to do with myself."

On bad relationships: "I say this honestly, and this is my new thing as of the past year: when I fight with someone I’m in a relationship with, I think, What would my fans think if they knew this was happening? How would they feel about my work and about me as a female if they knew I was allowing this to go on? And then I get out. I only know the happiness of putting a smile on someone’s face from the stage."

On being proposed to by exes after breaking up: "How fucking romantic, you asshole. Sure, pop a ring on my finger and make it all better. I can buy myself a fucking ring."

Posted Image

On her low points: "I had abusive relationships: I dated men much older than me – I was 15, they were 30 – which I don't recommend. I was never brave enough to be the person who I am today."

On her fans: "My fans don't care what I am, that's what I like about them. They don't care if I'm a boy or a girl or an in-between or a phoenix or a mermaid or a unicorn. They don't care."

On how she got here: "I don't regret anything. If I'd known things back then I wouldn't be where I am now, because so much of who I am is based on a lack of fear. I have no fear."

On how she'd like to be remembered: "Many people really don't like what I do – or how I sing or what music I make – but some of those people admire the commitment to the work. That to me is more important than anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment