Sunday, December 4, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER DOESN'T DO HIS OWN HOLIDAY SHOPPING


JUSTIN BIEBER DOESN'T DO HIS OWN HOLIDAY SHOPPING








































Justin Bieber admitted that he doesn't do all of his own holiday shopping. So who does it for him? Maybe the same person who helps you with yours!




JUSTIN BIEBER DOESN'T DO HIS OWN HOLIDAY SHOPPING
Justin Bieber says he hasn't made it to the stores yet to do any holiday shopping, mostly because he doesn't actually do all of his own.
But it's not like he gets his bodyguard to do it because he's famous. No, Justin's reason is a little more normal!
He 'fessed up that "I do some bits myself. There are some things that I ask my mom to get for me if I am running out of time though, but do some of it myself."
Hmm...so who do you think will be buying Selena Gomez's Christmas presents this year - Justin, or his mom??

No comments:

Post a Comment