Sunday, December 4, 2011

EVANNA LYNCH TALKS POST HARRY POTTER PLANS




EVANNA LYNCH TALKS POST HARRY POTTER PLANS
Harry Potter is over, now what?



She opened up about who she’d love to work alongside in the years to come:
“I’d love to work with Kirsten Dunst. She is so talented. I’ve admired her for years. You think she’s this fun, light-hearted blonde at first but underneath that she can portray such profound sadness and pain and damage. You can tell she’s had her ups and downs and she’s not afraid to pour all that into her work,” she shared.
“Mostly I’d like to work with my friends again,” Evanna added. “I’d love to work with anyone from Harry Potter again as we had such an unbelievable time together. I think the reason the Potter films are so good, too, is because everyone gelled so well. When you’re with people you trust, you don’t care how ridiculous you look. I’d love to work with my Potter friends again because the trust is already there and we could be as ridiculous as possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment