Wednesday, December 28, 2011

EATING DISORDERS ARE NO JOKE




EATING DISORDERS ARE NO JOKE


Demi has stood up to Shake it Up! starsSurprised





EATING DISORDERS ARE NO JOKE
"I could just eat you up, well if I ate" - Disney Chanel's Shake It Up.... What are we promoting here? #notfunnyATALL" tweeted Demi.
Demi tweeted this to show fans that she's not a fan of jokes about eating disorders and that too many actresses feel pressure to look a certain way. She went on to say:

"I find it really funny how a company can lose one of their actress' from the pressures of an EATING DISORDER and yet still make joke about....that very disease..... #nice."
"And is it just me or are the actress' getting THINNER AND THINNER.... I miss the days of RAVEN, and LIZZIE MCGUIRE."
"Dear Disney Channel, EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT."
Zendaya's Dad got into the conversation saying that Demi is wrong, and that Zendaya is healthy; not too thin and not too fat.
Demi Responded with:
"Just clearing things up, I have nothing against any specific actress/actor or tv show.. Nor do I think there's anything wrong with girls who aren't curvy, I just was stating a fact that there needs to be more variety on television so young girls growing up don't feel pressured to look one specific way. Tall, thin, curvy, short, whatever you are, you are beautiful. :)"{#emotions_dlg.eek}
What do you think about all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment