Here's how to glam up a pair of boring shoes.
Here's how to get very sparkly toes!
You'll need: white cloth shoes, silver glitter, painter's tape, wood glue, brushes, tacks and glitter.
How to do it:
- Clean your shoes well and let them dry completely. If you don't do this step well the glitter and studs won't take.
- Any part of the shoes that you don't want to be covered in glitter, cover in the painter's tape.
- Now the fun begins! Cover the shoe with wood glue.
- Instead of covering the whole shoe at once, do small parts, covering it little by little. This way your glue won't dry on you before you add the glitter.
- Once your glitter and glue are dry, take off the painter's tape.
- Cover the tips of the shoes with studs of your choice using the wood glue again. (see photo)