Monday, November 14, 2011

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S DATE NIGHT WITH A FAN


JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S DATE NIGHT WITH A FAN


































Justin Timberlake went to a fancy dance with a fan who asked him on YouTube! Read the details here.
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S DATE NIGHT WITH A FAN

















We just heard about R-Pattz taking a fan out to dinner in Spain. Now, one more celeb has taken a fan out on a date- Justin Timberlake!
He was asked out by his fan Kelsey DeSantis. She's a Marine, so she asked him to the Marine Corps Ball this year via YouTube. And Justin actually accepted!
He explained why he accepted -"Not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love, and not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to intimidate me. I don't get asked out. Ever. So I was very flattered by that." Aww!
Later, he said he was surprised by "how moved I [was] by the whole experience" and that he was "blown away."
He looked pretty cute all dressed up for the event, no? Would you ever ask a guy out?

No comments:

Post a Comment