Tuesday, November 15, 2011

JOSH HUTCHERSON’S FAVE SCENES FROM “THE HUNGER GAMES”



JOSH HUTCHERSON’S FAVE SCENES FROM “THE HUNGER GAMES”

Cutie Josh Hutcherson is about to explode on the movie scene withThe Hunger Games. So what was his reason for joining the series?


Well, other than that it’s an awesome series, he explained “When I read the books, I had never read a character that was more like who I am as a person and had kind of my core values and what I believe in. So it kind of drove me crazy in a way.”
He also said he loved shooting the scenes with Jennifer Lawrence (who plays Katniss) “because they’re really emotional and you get to see a lot of their relationship develop there.”
Did you see the brand-new trailer for the movie? Does it look like you expected it to?

No comments:

Post a Comment