Friday, September 23, 2011

Lady Gaga Interviewed by Ryan Seacrest!


Lady Gaga a few minutes ago called the radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" in which she talked about her appearance at the festival iHeart Radio Music Festival, which she will tomorrow. Gaga for this show specially designed a completely new stage: "Well, actually, for this presentation, I propose a completely new, special stage. This stage will never be used. I spent a lot about inventing a time. It's really innovative and exciting. It will be very entertaining. "

Lady Gaga is the latest prominent at this year's festival. Her performance will last 45 minutes and give it exclusive Justin Timberlake. Lady Gaga also specially for this show, recorded some new videos interlude: "I made ​​a few new films. Everything is new - interstitial movies, new music and new choreography, everything! It's really great. I also have special costumes to order from Versace. "

Lady Gaga also got a question, whether this year will Yeah its Calderone. Yeah this is just the most popular Halloween mask.Gaga just replied with a smile - "Maybe in some form appears."

Lady Gaga, who recently released the hit "You And I" but about some news. The conversation revealed that not only works on a new tour, but also on the new album! Gaga nekoncertovala several months, but early next year, is planning a brand new tour to Bosnia This Way Ball.

"Actually, now working on his next album. So I am now in a phase of work. I'm also planning another tour. I'm very excited about this work and I told her busy, because I have a lot of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to appeared. Also now planning his next music video. I have a lot to do, but honestly I must say that I feel most alive to be on the podium. "

Lady Gaga also told that tomorrow is the show for their fans some surprises in the form of a duet. Whether a previously unheard usylšíme tracks is unknown, but Gaga says: "The only thing I can say is that going to duet with someone who also performs." He also discovered information that is really all be new. Despite the costumes, stage, choreography to the setlist - Gago said to perform well because the songs from the album Born This Way, which never did not show live.

No comments:

Post a Comment