Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Katy Perry In The ‘InStyle’ October Issue — Find Out How She Sleeps While Getting Her Makeup Done! (Hollywood)

 

The singer reveals that she has no trouble standing up for what she believes in, isn’t ready for kids and takes naps in the strangest place you can imagine!

Katy Perry tells InStyle that she bought a rather unusual chair to get a cat nap while getting ready. ““I ordered a special chair from the dentist so I can lie back and wake up looking like a million bucks,” says Katy. “I call it my Sleeping Beauty makeup.”


Could you ever fall asleep while people were doing your makeup? I’m a pretty light sleeper so I don’t think that would work for me, but maybe it’s more relaxing than I realize.

Katy is still wearing her wacky hair color, which her colorist, Rita Hazan, calls a pinkish “lavender” in her exclusive interview with HollywoodLife. It even matches the cover’s pink and purple color scheme! Are you still loving her new hue?

What do you think of Katy’s quirky beauty tip? 


No comments:

Post a Comment