Saturday, September 17, 2011

Alice Cooper Talks about Lady GaGa!


http://nd05.jxs.cz/298/703/ec2123dd69_79546925_o2.jpg
Rock legend Alice Cooper, gave an exclusive interview magazine Stern, which for example, talked about what connects him with Lady Gaga, or why artists, like the Amy Winehouse die so young.

"Lady Gaga has created a character he plays. It is to some extent what I do, too. When you meet Lady Gaga behind the scenes, it's charming, intelligent and witty man. Soon there will begin to draw on its" Gaga clothing ", so it becomes something bigger. As a man is the same as I am off stage, where I play a monster. In personal life I've been married 35 years and my wife, I never cheated. I have three adult children and Harju golf. Alice does not make either of these things "

Alice Cooper repeatedly said that he is a big fan of Lady Gaga and for her great talent she admires. Not so long ago, Alice said it was dissatisfied with the nominations at the VMAs. Gaga says she deserved more nominations, because it was the only talent among others.

In an interview with Alice Stern also revealed his opinion as to why artists like Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and Amy Winehouse had died so young: "It's probably because they wanted their image, which you have to convert the stage into his personal life"

No comments:

Post a Comment