Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lady GaGa Interviews Debbie Harry for Harper's Bazaar Magazine!





http://nd04.jxs.cz/122/574/210c076498_74644307_o2.jpg


Lady Gaga has recently met with singer Debbie Harry, the legendary band Blondie, which is made ​​an exclusive interview for the magazine Harper's BAZAAR. Gaga with Debbie sat down and talked with her ​​about her new album, or her famous hair color. Here is a translation of an interview (see the continuation in the whole article) :


...............................................................................................................................................


DH: I think the moment when we first met. It was at Carnegie Hall. LG: I remember that I was nervous because of you. I listened to your new album, Panic of Girls [published Sept. 13], and I like it. Now I have a few questions for you. After all, what you went through - so many albums, tours, the fact that you're one of the most famous women in rock 'n' roll - What was the first thing that those with the idea to release a new album was the head? DH: I've never done an album which arose out of a piece. It is a continuous thought process.Especially when I was working with Chris [Stein, co-founder of Blondie] out of it automatically becomes the story of a certain time, but I think it's not so easy to say that it is a conceptual piece. Mostly I want to reach people and share their experiences. LG: I'm glad you replied because I was always obsessed with the concept. One of my favorite songs from the new album is "The End The End." My favorite text is: "You're my one and only chance, let's walk before we dance." it's about finding the person you want to be the end of life and "end" represents the end of life? I actually recorded a song titled "The Edge of Glory" because I had my first experience with death, but what does it mean for you? DH: Yeah, I think you captured it. It is a long-term relationship. This is probably a romantic notion, but it is true that it is the relationship of your life. It still continues and the person you want to stay until the very end. LG: My next favorite song from your new album is "Words in My Mouth." What inspired you to him? DH: Anyhow, I teamed up with Shirley [Manson] of Garbage. I first met her when she was a little girl and then I was with her ​​more often, because we had the same manager. LG: I'm a big fan of Garbage. When I was in high school, I rotate at your albums and album from Garbage. I took you into the Discman and walked around the block, because Mom would not let me go more than one block alone. DH: That's so sweet. In any case, she told me she wanted a new song so I wrote it for her. Well, finally did not use it, so I did it myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment